Waterwheel to run at McGalliard Falls Park
Posted: 10 months ago
The Town of Valdese is excited to announce that on the first Saturday of each month from April through October, Valdese Public Works will have the waterwheel at McGalliard Falls Park running. The public is encouraged to mark their calendars for these special Saturdays.
In honor of the renovations and new additions to the park, the public is welcome to bring a picnic, and spend the afternoon enjoying the new wheel and this beautiful Valdese gem! McGalliard Falls Park is located off of Main Street on NW Church Street.
- Town of Valdese facilities will be closed today due to inclement weather.
- The Recreation Department will delay opening until AT LEAST 10 am. Updates will follow.
- Town Manager of the Town of Valdese, recently received the Credentialed Manager designation from ICMA
- Town Offices close early Due to Inclement Weather Conditions
- Christmas in Valdese Event Cancelled
- January (3)
- December (2)
- November (2)
- October (3)
- September (2)
- August (4)
- July (4)
- June (4)
- May (2)
- April (2)
- March (3)
- October (1)
- services (1)
RSS / Atom