Resolution of Intent to close section of Whisnant Street
Posted: 4 months, 1 week ago
RESOLUTION OF INTENT
A Resolution Declaring the Town Council's Intent to Close of a section of Whisnant Street
WHEREAS, the Town Council intends to close a section of Whisnant Street;
WHEREAS, the Town Council is required by G.S. 160A-299 to call for a public hearing on the matter;
NOW, THEREFORE, be it resolved by the Town Council of the Town of Valdese that:
1. The Town Council intends to close a section of Whisnant Street as shown on an unrecorded plat dated September 12, 2017, and entitled "Town of Valdese (Whisnant Street SE Relocation)", which is available for inspection at the Valdese Town Hall.
2. A public hearing on the question will be held at 6:00 p.m. on the 4th
day of December, 2017, at the Valdese Town Hall in Valdese, North Carolina.
3. The Town Clerk is hereby directed to publish this Resolution of Intent once a week for four (4) successive weeks in the Morganton New Herald.
4. The Town Clerk is further directed to send by registered or certified mail a copy of this Resolution of Intent to all owners of property adjoining the street as shown on the county tax records.
5. The Town Clerk is further directed to cause adequate notices of this Resolution of Intent and scheduled public hearing to be posted as required by G.S. 160A-299.
This resolution was adopted this 2nd day of October, 2017.
- Special Meeting
- Advertise with Valdese
- Work in Burke Program
- Town Manager of the Town of Valdese, recently received the Credentialed Manager designation from ICMA
- Town Offices close early Due to Inclement Weather Conditions
- December (2)
- November (2)
- October (3)
- September (2)
- August (4)
- July (4)
- June (4)
- May (2)
- April (2)
- March (3)
- October (1)
- services (1)
RSS / Atom