The Town of Valdese is an excellent place to work. With friendly co-workers, challenging duties, and an opportunity to interact with the citizens of the best town in America, seeking employment with the Town is a wonderful career decision. Employment Application Download Here
Check here for information regarding employment opportunities with the Town of Valdese. Click on a position below for more details:
The Town of Valdese is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.
Qualifications for employment as a Valdese Police Officer:
- Completed BLET- Basic Law Enforcement Training Program
- Be at least 20 years of age
- Be a high school graduate or equivalent (GED)
- Be a United States Citizen
- Possess a valid North Carolina Driver's License
- Have a background free from criminal offenses
Applications are only accepted when a position is available and needs to be filled. The position is posted on our Town website and applications can be obtained from the Valdese Police Department located at 121 Faet Street SW.