Rock School Arts Foundation 33rd ANNUAL OPEN ART COMPETITION
Aug. 10, 2020, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Rock School Arts Foundation welcomes artists 18 years and older to enter two-dimensional artwork into our 33rd Annual Open Art Competition. Please note that this year due to the pandemic, the exhibition will take place online only.
Our Judge this year is Allan Butt, an award-winning artist working in Charlotte, North Carolina. He will select 1st Place ($500), 2nd Place ($200), and 3rd Place ($100) Awards.
Drop-Off Appointments will be scheduled Monday – Thursday, August 10 – 13. Pick-Up Appointments will be scheduled Thursday and Friday, August 20 & 21.
From September 5 – September 11, the public will be able to vote online for the People’s Choice Award ($50).
The online exhibition opens on Saturday, September 5, 2020. Please visit RSAF’s website (www.rockschoolartgalleries.com) to view.
New this Year:
- Online exhibition format
- Submissions are limited to one entry per artist
- Artwork drop-off and pick-up is by appointment only
- RSAF is not taking commission on sales
- Ability to pay participation fee online
- Read Entry Guidelines below.
- Print Entry Guidelines and fill-out tags found at bottom of the page. Attach one to the back of your artwork and bring the other one in during artwork drop-off.
- Make sure your artwork meets size and hanging requirements.
- Print and complete Artist Release Form below. Bring completed form during artwork drop-off.
- Sign up for Artwork Drop-Off & Pick-Up appointments using link below. Optional, you may pay your Participation Fee securely online at this time.
- If not paying online, please bring your Participation Fee to artwork drop-off appointment. Fee is $10 for RSAF Members. $15 for Non-Members. Unsure about your membership status? Please call Sharon Bowman at 828-838-9806. Payment may be made online after selecting your drop-off / pick-up appointments. You may also pay in person at the time of your appointment by cash (exact change required) or check (make payable to Rock School Arts Foundation).